- City Offices continue to be closed to the public. Utility bills can be paid online, by mail, or placed in the secure drop-box next to the front door.
- City Council Meetings are being held on-line via Zoom Video Conferencing until further notice. View public notice here.
- Schedule your COVID Vaccination at https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
- COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- For those already fully vaccinated, see new infomation from the CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
- Food Pantry Map
- For more information, please click the following links: Ohio Dept of Health - Center for Disease Control
The City of Cortland is a growing community - one that is moving ahead while still maintaining the charm that keeps us unique. We offer a growing retail shopping area, including a large variety of specialty shops. Because of our location, light industry is encouraged as we continue to expand. The city also has numerous professional services available for individual needs
Cortland is located in the heart of Trumbull County, adjacent to Mosquito Reservoir and State Park. State highways 5 and 46 are both accessible through the city. We are also a short distance from Interstate 80 via State Route 11.
The City is very proud to be ranked #1 Place to Retire in the State of Ohio (2015 and 2016), #1 Safest Community in Trumbull County (2015) , one of the Top Ten most charming Villages/Small Cities in Ohio (2016), Top 50 Safest Cities in Ohio (2017) and featured in "Our Towns" of The Business Journal.
We are committed to providing the information our residents and visitors need about the city. Any questions, concerns or suggestions please feel free to email us by clicking the button to the right.