Public Notices/Bid Postings
PUBLIC NOTICES AND BID POSTINGS:
- PUBLIC HEARINGS - Monday, December 11th
The Cortland Planning, Zoning and Building Commission will hold public hearings at the City Administration Building, 400 N High St., to consider variance requests for the following:
- 6:40 p.m. - Variance request to allow two signs on a wall at 650 S High St.
- 6:50 p.m. - Variance request to allow an electronic message center sign on Lakeview High School property.
- FAIRWAY DRIVE CULVERT REPLACEMENT PROJECT - ODOT PID# 115022
The city proposes a project that involves the replacement of 3 existing circular metal culverts that pass Walnut Creek under Fairway Dr appox. 440 ft. from the Fairway Dr/Warren Rd (SR5) intersection.
Press Release and Map
- Sale of Vehicles and Miscellaneous Equipment
Notice is hereby given that the City of Cortland, Ohio will utilize an internet auction for the sale of surplus vehicles and miscellaneous equipment. The Police, Fire and Service Departments have the need to dispose of surplus property that is no longer needed for public use, obsolete or deemed unfit for the use it was required. Items may include but are not limited to personal property such as motor vehicles, road machinery, equipment, tools and supplies. Items to be disposed will be posted on the on-line auction sites of municibid.com, govdeals.com and ebay.com.
Resolution R-32-22 - passed July 5, 2022
There are currently NO items for sale