- Public Hearing ~ Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 6:15 p.m.
Cortland City Council will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 6:15 p.m. at the City Administration Building, 400 N High St. The purpose of the hearing is to consider an amendment to the Planning and Zoning Code to identify Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators Level II and Processors as Uses Permitted Upon Review in certain Commercial Districts and to identify Medical Marijuana Cultivators Level I and/or Level II and Processors as Uses Permitted Upon Review in the Industrial District.
By direction of Council ~ Resolution R-07-18 ~ Passed January 16, 2018
- Public Hearing ~ Monday, March 12, 2018
The Cortland Planning Commission will hold public hearings on Monday, March 12, 2018 at the City Administration Building, 400 N High St., to consider the following:
• A variance request at 100 Windsor Drive to allow an off-premises sign and to exceed the maximum number of signs allowed on a parcel with a single building (6:50 p.m.)
• A variance request at 650 S. High St. to allow an additional 11.5 sq. ft. sign to the existing pole sign that exceeds the 32 sq. ft. maximum (6:40 p.m.)
- Sale of Vehicles and Miscellaneous Equipment
Notice is hereby given that the City of Cortland, Ohio will utilize an internet auction for the sale of surplus vehicles and miscellaneous equipment. The Police, Fire and Service Departments have the need to dispose of surplus property that is no longer needed for public use, obsolete or deemed unfit for the use it was required. Items may include but are not limited to personal property such as motor vehicles, road machinery, equipment, tools, supplies and furniture. Items to be disposed will be posted on municibid.com as its preferred on-line auction site. The City’s webpage will also maintain a link to the site as well as provide announcements of available items, terms and conditions. By direction of Council ~ Resolution R-06-18 ~ Passed January 16, 2018
There are currently NO items for sale on Municibid.com:
- Gas Bids For Bulk Gasoline (regular and non-leaded pump price)
Sealed bids will be received by Rhonda Horn, Clerk of Council for the City of Cortland at 400 North High Street, Cortland, Ohio 44410 no later than Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
One year beginning April 1, 2018. Council reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
By direction of Council – Resolution R-02-18 – Passed January 2, 2018
More Infomation for prospective bidders